Our Stories Nigeria
 People and Roles
Part of the Our Stories project.
- Galadima School is acting as a pilot site in Nigeria, offering input and feedback on the Our Stories Activity and supporting documentation.
 Current Status
 Notes from Galadima School
Here are some of the things we covered in depth during the two weeks of the pilot here:
- Introduction to "Our Stories"
- Capturing of language distribution
- Interview Process - Using the 'step by step' guide
- Role Playing and Test Interviews
More detail will follow before the continuation of the pilot. I will endeavour to send the implementation plan by the end of next week if all goes according to plan. I would also like to add that the method we used in training the students was very engaging and they ended up coming up with many ideas... An interesting way to engage them is, for example, to ask them to list who they think they could interview based on their understanding of what an interview is. They came up with so many wonderful options I wouldn't have considered like farmers, doctors, pilots, etc...