Revision as of 17:17, 20 April 2008 by Huttarl
 What is Oware?
See Oware for information about the game.
 Why Oware for the XO?
- It's a two-player game, thus encouraging play together rather than isolation.
- Oware is popular in many developing countries, including some where the XO is being deployed.
- As such it could enhance the sense that the machine and the software are "ours", not just an import from more developed countries.
- The game's rules are simple to learn
- There would be little text to localize.
See free awale for an open-source implementation that might be adapted for the XO. The latter allows playing against a computer. Does it support two-human mode?