This page is about testing, for a description of the Paint Activity see Draw
Paint activity available in both XO 1 and XO 1.5. There are several tabs and each tab has different tools. It includes shapes also. User can draw images and do painting. In shapes user can increase the border size. In the drawing user can use different color combinations and can fill the objects using colors. Also user can write on the drawing. It allows user to insert the visual pictures and change the color effects.
 How did you do the testing?
- First I went through the Paint Activity to get an idea about that activity.
- Then I went through the OLPC WIKI links to get an idea on how it works.
- I performed Smoke Testing to confirm my understanding on the activity.
- Then started to design the tests using the Decision Tree Diagrams.
- According to Decision Tree Diagrams, I wrote the test cases using the Test Case template.
- After completing the Peer and Lead Reviews, started the Testing and recorded the Test Results.
- If a defect found, I went through the history of OLPC and Sugar lab to check whether the defects has already risen or not.
- If not, I raised the defect (ticket).
 What kind of problems that you had to face?
- Downloading issues.
- Previously raised defects were not fixed in newly released builds.
- No proper understanding about some functionality, due to lack of information available.
- As a solution, went through the WIKI, Google mailing list to clarify those functionalities as possible.