PulseOximeter for XO
- Develop low-cost pulse oximetry hardware that can be easily connected to an XO. The pulse oximeter sensor will be both an educational tool and a medical screening device.
- Develop educational software based on the Sugar framework for diseases, monitoring and physiology. We aim to increase the health awareness of school children in developing countries.
- Provide a health education tool to the OLPC community.
- Encourage children to learn about health with the playful support of an XO platform.
- Make a difference in the fight against infectious diseases.
Phone Oximeter, host of the PulseOximeter for XO