Aim of this project is to port openSUSE to the XO hardware.
Long term goal is then to use hamradio-software with the XO and also write an Activity.
- Dl9pf 15:37, 18 June 2008 (EDT)
Create boot filesystem, now exchanging kernel and other bits to get it to boot.
- Dl9pf 13:39, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Working prototype on 4GB SDCard. Created using SUSEStudio, but first bootup in qemu needed to change initrd modules and recreate initrd.
- [Image] (looking for hosting space).
- X11 only fbdev atm - xorg-x11-driver-geode broken upstream with newer kernels ?
- no bootsplash
- x11 setup needs to be done manually, sax2 doesn't recognize it, probably related to broken driver