Revision as of 17:05, 11 May 2010 by Nkirja
Read activity allows the laptop to act as a book reader. Through the Read activity a child can read PDF and single-page TIFF file. It has a simple interface, which is used to view many kinds of text and image, based book- like materials.
How did you do the testing?
- First I went through the Read Activity to get an idea about that activity.
- Then I went through the OLPC WIKI links to get an idea on how it works.
- I performed Smoke Testing to confirm my understanding on the activity.
- Then started to design the tests using the Decision Tree Diagrams.
- According to Decision Tree Diagrams, I wrote the test cases using the Test Case template.
- After completing the Peer and Lead Reviews, started the Testing and recorded the Test Results.
What kind of problems that you had to face?
- Downloading issues.
- No proper understanding about some functionality, due to lack of information available.
- As a solution, went through the WIKI, Google mailing list to clarify those functionalities as possible.