Revision as of 09:45, 14 August 2013 by Quozl
Checks of an XO laptop being re-used:
- charge the battery,
- upgrade the firmware,
- use the collection stick, get a developer key, and ,
- run the hardware diagnostics, with ,
- set the clock, with more detailed methods, or
- install the operating system, see latest release notes for install instructions,
- clean the keyboard, touchpad, and display,
- tighten the case screws, tighten the hinge screws, check the battery latch,
- test the wireless antenna.
If problems are encountered, refer to the troubleshooting guide.