Revision as of 03:22, 19 April 2007 by Php5
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
OLPC software is a set of carefully chosen and integrated linux applications, creating an innovative user environment.
- Sugar - the User Interface
- Software components and projects
- Software goals and open-source software
- Software FAQ
Developers, you can help get Trial1 out the door right now:
(This section needs to be updated)
- The BTest-1 Release Notes and BTest-2 Release Notes are required reading for anyone with BTest Hardware and Software
- The OLPC Software Release Notes are also required reading.
- BTest-1 Demo Notes describes some of the software on the BTest systems
- All BTest systems should be upgraded to current software and firmware before use, since many problems have already been resolved since the machines were manufactured
- Firmware releases are stored here.
- The latest build is always here.
- Instructions regarding the use of emulation images
- User Feedback on Images
- Programming environments we will be supporting
- Applications to be included on B1
- Applications to be included on B2
- Libraries we are using
- Development issues and Sample Applications