Sugar is the core of the OLPC Human Interface. Its goal is to turn the Laptop into a fun, easy to use, social experience that promotes sharing and learning.
- Building the XO: Introducing Sugar - Red Hat Magazine 2007-02-23
- Build from sources, and get started.
- Read the human interaction guidelines
- Get an overview of the architecture
- Write your own activity
- Check out the code snippets library
- Understanding sugar code organization.
- See a list of Sugar activities and specifications.
- Subscribe to the mailing list (here are its archives)
- Join the irc channel
- Give sugar some love!
- Test and report issues
Get Sugar~ try Sugar out, via emulator or Live CD, on your favorite machines. Take a picture of your desktop or laptop running sugar, and leave a thumbnail and note below about what build you used and how it worked. We have new LiveCD images coming out this week.