Revision as of 16:14, 19 February 2008 by 220.127.116.11
Just a random dump. Perhaps items should be given an estimated effort, ranked by importance, put into a hierarchy, linked to trac tickets, distributed in OLPC milestones...
- Key bindings for:
- toolbox tabs, buttons and actions in palettes
- ebook mode
- Cursor auto-hiding. (Trac #2954)
- New Home view and Frame design.
- Move devices and running activities to the frame.
- Move activity launchers to the donut.
- Add a activity list view.
- Eben, can you add a link to a page with the new mockups?
- Control panel UI.(important parts: activation, language, keyboard)
- Modal dialogs.
- Fade out effect for modal dialogs.
- Improve python activity startup.
- Improve Sugar boot time.
- Improve memory usage of python activities.
- Reduce memory usage of the shell: perhaps merging the journal and shellservice processes?
- Use composition so redraws are smoother. We'll consume some more memory. See how matchbox 2 can help on this.
- Improve frame activation. hot corners (Trac #5629)
- palette persist over zoom levels (Trac #4084)
- add pylint config/cleanup (Trac #560)
- Implement grab/drag key support (Trac #447)
Journal and Datastore
- Bundling of journal entries/objects.
- Sharing of journal entries.
- Journal with separation of journal entries and data objects.
- Versioned objects in the journal.
- Datastore stores deltas between versions of the same object.
- session handling. Just autosave on shutdown? sync on shutdown (Trac #6014)
- activities should autosave periodically?
- cleanup / pylint
- cleanup sharing code
- right mouse click options
- Media player activity.