Sugar demo 3
Revision as of 04:04, 21 May 2007 by MitchellNCharity
The target date for completion is 21 July 2006.
- Merge task switching and the everyone page activities list into my home window. Experiment visual ideas.
- Refactor activity sharing to follow the new "default on" model
- Show the buddies window (with chat collapsed) for a few seconds when creating or activating an activity.
- Write the new "..." menu. Web search should be moved there.
- Write my blog, probably just private for demo 3
- Turn the presence service in a DBUS service, to simplify the code and decrease network usage.
- Fix the misuse of zeroconf service types.
- Define an API that makes straight forward the most common case: activity specific service browing.
- Improve multi cast reliability. The use case is out of school small groups of kids.
- Start defining contributors development tools (build, coding, testing)
- Teach a bunch of things to my bots -- marco
- Are we going to write some sort of simple music activity that showcases CSound?
- We might be able to integrate some sort of writing activity by Erik
- It should not be necessary to write a Shell per each activity to manage multiple activities in the same process.
- Abstract activity construction.
- Setup translations
- Cleanup the Shell code -- marco
- Refactor window management for the new design.
- Merge the presence window and the chat -> buddies window