From OLPCSupport, все още не е преведен. Ако желаете да започнете превода, копирайте текста от тук и го добавете към тази страница, като използвате страницата "редактиране" отгоре. Трябва също да промените "status=търси се" на "status=недовършен"
Междувременно можете да видите страницата преведена от Гугъл (ако оригинала не е на английски това няма да сработи).
Thank You North America
The generous G1G1 donors of North America have given of tens of thousands of XO laptops to children in developing countries, including these new XOers in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Photo by Carla Gomez Monroy, Learning Consultant, OLPC, 17 Jan 2008) 07-2
Getting Started, FAQ, Troubleshooting Resources
Manuals and Guides
- See other Community Documentation Projects.
Things to try with your new XO Laptop!
- Your child can read an online book.
- Use the Record activity to take a picture, make a video or record audio.
- Make some music with TamTamJam
- Try these Activity Tutorials!
- Add more Activities...
Tech Support & Troubleshooting
- Join our many community forums below for more direct tech assistance and responses.
- For donor "customer service" questions, check http://amazon.com/xo as well as the more general Official OLPC FAQ. To speak directly with Amazon, login to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html. You may also call +1 (866) 216-1072 or +1 (206) 266-2992.
- If you're completely stuck, email our volunteers at "help AT laptop.org", including a detailed description of your problem. We apologize all emails are not answered right away! If you want to provide help to others, contact "holt AT laptop.org" to join our friendly team of Community Support Volunteers, either online or in person in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Just send us a quick note detailing your talents, motivations and a phone number, Thanks!
- If your XO's screen does not turn on when you press the power button, but the power LED lights up, you might have a d6 failure. See a volunteer repair center for help.
XO laptop owners are passionate about helping each other, in keeping with OLPC's constructionist learning mission within developing countries. You too can learn about the XO and its activities, collaborating on the issues that matter to you most, by exploring OLPC's many great community forums:
- NEW: Support Forum - If you can't find your questions on the wiki, ask them on the newly relaunched community forum website.
- XO roadshows - See the XO in action
- Initiate/join a local users group. Online forums are emerging everywhere. Almost 100 regional US/Canadian /user groups have recently been announced. Finally independent Tech Support groups are also blossoming, as can be found in different parts of the world using http://olpcMAP.net
- Please join our IRC Live Chat in your browser! You can also access IRC on your XO laptop using the XoIRC activity. Advanced users can download and run other IRC software and explore many OLPC chat channels.
- Join a mailing list: find most at http://lists.laptop.org, for example
- Read/Comment on OLPC contributors' blogged newsbits:
- Educators and others may get involved at many different levels:
Maintenance/Repair and Community-Building
Each location worldwide is encouraged to establish a tech support center for local hardware repairs and replacement. We encourage the students to be involved in the repair as much as possible. Some ideas on this have been written up in the Laptop Service Program Ideas.
See Disassembly for instructions on taking apart your XO. Do NOT remove the watch battery on the mother board if you disassemble your machine; prior to the Q2D07 version of firmware, this can result in the computer becoming unusable. See also the other pages in Category:Repair
Further documentation underway
- See the list of Manuals.
- Many great Documentation Projects are emerging in the US and around the world.
- Please contribute in any way — as a Tech Writer in a professional capacity — or as a part-time volunteer. Dive right in, using our Wikipedia-style "edit" or "create account" buttons at the top of every page, or please send your phone number to: holt AT laptop.org (Thanks!)
How do I report a bug?
If you have a problem using your XO, please send email to email@example.com (staffed by volunteers, not OLPC). We are also interested in your suggestions for enhancements to our system. Community input and collaboration is vital to the success of OLPC. Thank you for your participation.
Older Support Page & Demo Notes
Our Older Tech-Oriented Support Page is increasingly dated, but may offer archival context to the technically savvy.