Revision as of 21:15, 28 January 2009 by Sj
Collection bundling scripts :
- updated setup.py : this autogenerates an .xol file from a directory, with the latest library-version from your .info file; checking that your directory name and .info file name are the same.
- File:File indexer.py
- creates an index from a directory of html files; autogenerates text snippets from text or html to provide a meaningful thumbnail
Wikislicing scripts :
- cf. Kelson
 format conversion scripts
- mp3 and wav to ogg
- doc to html
- pdf to html
For Peruvian text and poetry bundles, media-to-ogg and doc-to-html were used heavily.
- Make a bundling script that covers what "setup.py" is supposed to do in creating an activity bundle, but covering all types of bundles.
- Make a simple bundler for collections.
- Take a directory of files and generate an index
- Can someone elaborate? What kind of files, what kind of index, what kind of transformation should go on in between? (An example would help.) Depending on the scope of the spec, I can try doing this. Mchua 11:28, 5 March 2008 (EST)
- Provide a web interface for generating info files via a form
- lauren set up a form at http://dev.laptop.org/~lauren that generates an .info file to the latest spec. todo: migrate to d.l.o.
- Update zdenek's .info files