Talk:Keyboard definitions


Revision as of 23:16, 30 October 2011 by FGrose (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Membrane keyboard progression slider bar

We need a standard name for this bar with seven progressively larger black dots. --FGrose 19:56, 30 October 2011 (UTC)

I see now that it is referred to as a slider. --FGrose 23:16, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
Personal tools
  • Log in
  • Login with OpenID
About OLPC
About the laptop
About the tablet
OLPC wiki