Things that need fixing on this page:
- A lot of the screengrabs on this page are out of date - if anyone has a real laptop, could they put some screenshots on? Especially the bit about battery levels!
- Please could someone add an explanation of how to get two instances of the OLPC running in QEmu to "see" each other on a network? I [think this might help,] but it looks beyond my abilities!
- Detailed description of the Chat Activity
- Detailed description of the Web Browser - it has been started, but needs more - how to close tabs, etc, etc
- I wish I knew! CarlKenner 23:56, 16 December 2006 (EST)
- Camera Test - I've made a start page for this, but know nothing else about it.
- Memory - same as cameratest
- The basic sugar qemu image does not appear to have git or wget. The web browser activity downloads objects onto the left menu, but there does not appear to be a way to access that from a bash prompt... How can I download projects into an emulated environment?
- The clipboard stores things in /tmp, but under some kind of special naming convention
XO doesn't show 'hidden' access points, need instructions on making that work
'hidden' as in 'not transmitting ssid'.
Support provided this link: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Ask_OLPC_a_Question/New#manually_adding_a_wireless_network
Are there triangle icons used in the current version of sugar? is that the icon for the the school server? Also, I'm guessing these images aren't the newest version of sugar?
Dialectric 23:32, 27 December 2007 (EST)