Revision as of 00:27, 24 March 2009 by Groupkaa
This page has a more up-to-date location: Test cases 8.2.0
NOTE: This is a test matrix from late 2007, some test results were reported March 2008 Test cases 8.2.0 lists newer test cases.
- Activity Name is obviously the name of the activity. A link to a specification, a UI mock up, or other reference as to how the activity works is very useful for testing.
- Link must be a clickable link directly to the activity .xo file itself. We don't want testers to have to go looking for the right file. Exception: If the activity is in the core build, just put "core" in the field. If you are not sure, or you want a newer version tested, then please link directly to the .xo for testing.
- Test plan is a link to the test plan submitted by the developer.
- Developer Contact and Test Contact are email addresses. It is crucial that developers and testers know how to reach one another!
- Build version indicates the version of the OLPC build upon which the tests should take place. Developers, if you require testing on multiple versions, create multiple entries in the matrix. Until we stabilize a bit, this will just be "latest build" and we'll link to the latest build from here.
- Emulator OK means it's okay to test this activity under qemu emulation. Developers, if a test will require a physical XO unit to test your activity -- like camera applications, for instance -- your answer in this column should be NO.
- Status is for testers. The default status should be unclaimed. Testers, when you claim an activity for testing, mark this in progress. When the activity has passed all tests, change the status to complete.
To file a bug:
- Go to the new ticket page in Trac.
- For type, select "Defect".
- For component, select the activity. If you do not find the activity in the list, select "new component".
- For assign-to, select the developer contact. If you do not find your developer contact in the list, leave it unassigned.
- For priority, use your best judgment.
- Be sure to update the test plan document with a link to the bug.
|Activity Name||Link||Test Plan||Developer Contact||Test Contact||Build Version||Emulator OK?||Status|
|Browse||(core)||Tests/Browse||mpgritti gmail com||digitaldybbuk gmail com||joyride 258||unknown||in progress|
|Calculate||Download||Tests/Calculate||unknown||ansilva redhat com||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|CartoonBuilder-RC-1.7.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|JokeMachine-5.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|Memorize||(bundled)||Tests/Memorize||muriel a.t laptop org||unknown||Latest||unknown||unclaimed|
|Poll-11.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|JigsawPuzzle-1_20071030.xo||Download||Tests/Jigsaw||unknown||gible gible net||Latest||yes||in progress|
|SliderPuzzle-3_20071030.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|StoryBuilder-8.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|MikMik-8.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|PegSolitaire.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||gcase redhat com||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|Kuku.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|Maze.xo||Download||No Activity Testplan Found||unknown||unknown||Latest||yes||unclaimed|
|Implode||Download||Tests/Implode||unknown||jdw17 waikato ac nz||Version 2.0||yes||in progress|
|Block Party||Download||Tests/BlockParty||unknown||sjs31 waikato ac nz||Version 2.0||unknown||in progress|
- Drop by irc.freenode.net and join the #olpc-qa channel and ask a question.
- Join the Sugar mailing list and ask a question.