This page is a list of tools that are used in OLPC community testing.
These are tools designed specifically for OLPC-related testing.
- Sugarbot (not yet OLPC-maintained, but probably should be... or Sugar Labs maintained, at least.)
- Scripts for testing multiple XOs
These are tools that have been repurposed for OLPC-related testing.
- dsh (dancer's shell) - distributed (ssh) shell, used to monitor large testbeds
Resources and discussions
Tools to investigate
Have an idea for a good tool that might be useful to OLPC testing? Post it here! Want to adapt a tool for OLPC testing use? Pick one from here!
- X Window System event scripting - needs investigation, and if useful, cleanup.
- Test automation - should be split into subpages; this page name should contain other content (probably act as a hub for redirects on automated testing).
- Testing checklist - should be folded back into Tinderbox; this page name should contain other content.
- Optical character recognition - needs evaluation. Is this useful? Are there easier ways to do the same?