This page is obsolete. The information has been merged into.
|| A request has been made for this page to be deleted.|
If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why on its talk page.
Before deleting verify that no links will break.
The content of this section is considered
DEPRECATED and OBSOLETE
It is preserved for historical or documenting reasons.
||basic functional testing
||# Activity installs from download (if not part of default installation) from website or USB key
- Activity starts up
- You can re-name the activity
- User specific data can be created
- You can force a save
- Activity closes properly from inside the activity
- You can resume the activity from the Journal
- You see the user specific data after resume
- You can close the activity from the Sugar frame
| Expected Results|
and Pass Criteria
|warning.pngEmpty strings are not accepted.
||warning.pngEmpty strings are not accepted.
|| Trac Ticket(s)
|| Date of Test
|| warning.pngThe date "" was not understood (support for dates is still experimental).