Open the Connect activity
- Click on the Connect activity icon.
- Click one of the squares.
- That a Connect activity icon is added to the donut.
- That the icon pulses to indicate the activity starting up.
- That the Connect program starts and displays properly.
- That nothing happens when you click a square.
- That the text "To play, Share!" appears at the bottom of the screen.
 Check journal status
- Return to the journal.
- Then, return to Connect.
- That a journal entry has been added for your Connect session.
- That a preview for your session is displayed properly.
 Share the Connect activity
- Another XO connected to the mesh network.
- Click the "Share" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Switch to the Neighborhood view.
- Have another XO join your Connect activity.
- That a Connect activity icon appears in the neighborhood view.
- That the phrase "Waiting for another player to join" displays at the bottom of the screen.
- That other users are able to click the icon and join your activity.
- That the user icon of the player who joined the activity appears on the righthand side of your frame.
 Take your turn
- Switch back to Connect and click in the far left column.
- Then, click in a different column.
- That the phrase "Your turn" appears at the bottom of the screen.
- That a selection box indicating where your circle will land appears as you mouse through the columns.
- That your circle appears where the selection box indicated once you click.
- That the selection box disappears once your turn has passed and you are not allowed to place another circle.
- That the text at the bottom of the screen changes to "Other player's turn" once you have taken your turn.
 Opponent takes his turn
- Have your opponent click the far left column.
- That the your opponent's circle appears on in the space above your own circle.
- That the game will not let your opponent place another circle once he has already placed one.
- That your opponent's circles are a different color than yours (red/blue).
 Win the game
- Keep playing and alternating turns.
- Play until one of you gets 4 in a row, vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- That circles always appear in the correct spaces, and indicate the player's color accordingly.
- That the game ends when a player gets 4 in a row.
- That the winning player receives the message "You win!" and the losing player receives the message "The other player wins!"
 Starting a new game
- Start a new game (How?)
- Have the old player leave the activity.
- That the visual confirmation of each player's victory/defeat disappears and the game board resets.
- That a new player replaces the old opponent for the new game. (Are both players replaced, or just the opponent of the player who started the activity?)
- That the old opponent's user icon disappears from the right side of the frame and the left side of Connect when he leaves the activity.
 Close the activity
- Close the Connect activity by clicking the X button.
- That your Connect activity closes properly.
- That the Connect icon is removed from the activity donut.
- That your opponent is still able to stay in the Connect activity and the Connect icon remains in the mesh.
- That other players are able to join the Connect activity.