Open the activity
- One should see a green waveform on the screen in front of a black background with a light grey colored grid.
- Move the slider on the right up, one should observe the waveform increasing in amplitude, move it down one should observe the waveform decreasing in amplitude
- Go the the Measure toolbar on top.
- Click on button with AC icon, one should see a straight line
- Click on the button next to it (bias button), one should see the line move down
- Click on the DC button, one should see a line in the center of the screen
- Click on the Click on the bias button next to it, one should see the original waveform that one sees at start of the activity
- Click on the 3rd button, and whistle into the mic. One should see a peak and few other peaks too. Click on the 3rd button again and whistle again - one should see a sinusoidal wave
- Move the frequency slider left right and observe changes in the way the waveform is displayed horizontally
- Click on the pause button, the waveform should freeze on the screen. Click on it again, it should resume
- Go to 'Log' toolbar, select snapshot from dropdown menu. Click on the record button once. Then click on the button next to it - the play button. One should see a stationary waveform on the screen. Click on the eject button to remove the stationary (recorded) waveform and return to normal mode.
 Close the activity
- Open it again and repeat same tests.
- Do complete testing twice
- Then open TamTam and do testing of TamTam activity once
- Then open Record Activity and do testing of Record activity once