NOTE: Is similar to old TamTam Jam, so just copied that old test plan. Needs to be updated.
Start up Activity
- Click on the TamTam Jam
- TamTam jam becomes an icon in the donut
- The icon flashes until the activity loads
- The activity loads properly
Test basic Jam functions
- Click on one of the Drum sets in the main window, wait for sound, and click again.
- Click the small box in the bottom left corner of the drum set.
- Assign the 9 key to this instrument.
- Press the 9 key, wait for sound, and click again.
- Click on each of the tabs on the bottom of the window, and view all the various instruments.
- Click the triangle from under the "percussions" tab.
- Click loop2 under the "Loops" tab.
- Drag the loop2 over to the right side of the triangle until the edge around the triangle turns white; then let go of the loop.
- Click the Triangle and drag it around the screen.
- Click the loop, wait for sound, click the loop again.
- Click the small box in the bottom left corner of the loop attached to the triangle.
- Assign it the 0 key.
- Press the 0 and 9 keys an even number of times, so that neither instrument is playing when you're done.
- The drums are highlighted and play sound when you click on them the first time.
- The drums are no longer highlighted and stop playing sound when you click on them the second time.
- Clicking on the small box brings up the Assign Key dialog box.
- Clicking 9 in the dialog box causes the small box to have the number 9 in it.
- When you press the 9 key, the drums are highlighted and play sound.
- When you press the 9 key again, the drums are no longer highlighted and stop playing sound.
- Clicking on each tab brings up the instruments, loops, etc... that go with that tab in the window below it.
- Clicking on the triangle creates a triangle icon in the main window.
- Clicking on loop2 creates a loop2 icon in the main window.
- Dragging the loop2 so that it's left edge hits the right edge of the triangle causes the edge of the triangle to turn white.
- Moving the triangle around brings the loop2 with it.
- Clicking the loop2 highlights the loop and plays the sound of the triangle in the pattern of the loop.
- Clicking the loop2 again causes the loop to no longer be highlighted and the sound stops.
- Clicking the small box brings up the Assign Key dialog box.
- Clicking 0 in the dialog box causes the small box to have the number 0 in it.
- Clicking the 9 and 0 keys turn the drum and triangle sounds on and off, playing together.
Switch Between Desktops
- Click on the Desktop tab.
- Click on the buttons for desktops 3 and 9.
- Click on the button for desktop 1.
- Clicking on the Desktop tab brings up the buttons for the 10 desktops at the top of the screen.
- Clicking on the buttons for desktops 3 and 9 bring up those desktops.
- The desktops should have the default set up, which was the original state of desktop one.
- Clicking on desktop 1 brings you back to that desktop.
- Desktop one is the same as when you left it.
Close the Activity
- Click the Activity tab.
- Click the X in the top right corner.
- Clicking the Activity tab brings up the activity options.
- The activity closes properly.