Things to test after updates
Revision as of 21:51, 3 August 2008 by Skierpage
Things which might be broken by an upgrade:
 In ship.2 builds and later
- upgrade a number of times (from existing 650 systems) and see what, if anything, breaks......
- spanish-language system: still spanish after update?
- check the date and time. timezone correct?
- Does X still start?
- Is the library front page still present? Do the links work?
- install adobe flash according to the instructions on our wiki. Does Browse still work?
- install your own activities, both from the library and from laptop.org, and make sure they still appear and work after the upgrade.
- does /home/olpc/.i18n contain LANG="<language_specified_by_mfg_data>"?
- does /etc/sysconfig/keyboard contain XKB_LAYOUT="<keyboard_specified_by_mfg_data>"?
 Once security is turned on
- Persistent data belonging to activities
- Maybe Michael can fill in more details?