"Under a tree" goodness
For many reasons, we won't have 802.11s, but we want all the "under a tree" scenario to Just Work. "Under a tree" is also a great demo trick, and funny as it may sound, not having it is hurting. Lots. So...
- Automagic Collaboration via ad-hoc. If there is no known AP, auto-establish a network with a pre-agreed name (even "mesh-1", "mesh-6", "mesh-11" ;-) )
- Telepathy should try salut if the configured Gabble/jabber server is not available.
- Filled: http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1610
- Reading old USB/SD storage - Journal entries from 656, 767 and 802
builds are unreadable. (martin has an ugly patch that covers reading 802 disks)
- Journal entries -- force-titling (I think dsd has committed a fix
for this already, we need to set the appropriate gconf value...)
- buggy change of password and settings
- wake up from suspend take a long time to reconnect - gnome is faster
Other possible bugs
Looking at http://dev.laptop.org/1.5 -- some bugs filed against sugar* and *-activity look serious.
"Won't fix" but important to mention
- Mesh (actual mesh - 802.11s). Looks like it is not going to happen in Full MAC on XO-1.5. But XO-1 has the hw + firmware. And open80211s can make it happen. I don't know if F11 NM has support for it. If it does, it would be good if the Sugar side can handle it.