- FINALLY got housing for ILXOers, they moved in, this took all morning. WILL NEVER SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON HOUSING AGAIN. Dealing with landlords is incredibly inefficient.
- Made a set of USB keys for quickie keyboard reflashing
- ILXOers are now on support-gang
- ILXOers trained for demos
- Reflashed, installed, and tested 13 of 15 laptops for tomorrow (the remaining 2 are with Eben for Sugar-2 demos and we couldn't get to them tonight)
- Dismantled parts for the "disassembly table" and prepped those for tomorrow
- Bucketloads of ILXO coordination - staff/volunteers/projects, website
- MASSIVE DEMOS AT THE MEDIA LAB HURRAH ALL DAY
- Disassembly/repair table a special hit
- got a crash course on development / getting funding / negotiations
- started looking for successors for jams, uni programs
- got andrea started on ILXO website
- taught all the ILXOers python. in an hour. they are amazing.
- running around helping attendees use their XOs
- attended Kim's roadmap talk and Wad's repair talk - transcribed the latter
- LOCATION FOR GRASSROOTS JAM SECURED HURRAH!
- dev program spreadsheets SUCH FUN OH JOY (I have a lot of respect for the patience data entry jobs require; I don't have it.)
- Chris Carrick has agreed to run this round of Summer of Content. Hurrah!
- Sent out spares & repairs survey for Kim & Adam to get a gauge of the community need for parts
- Reserved truck for ILXO relocation - grr
- Spent way too long manually entering shipping data into a spreadsheet so people in the developers' program can get their machines. This needs to be automated, darn it.
- ILXO website launched - all thanks to Tank, Nikki, and Chris! http://ilxo.org
- call mnn for grassroots jam location finalizing - we're at midnight networks, sweet. Grassroots Jam has details.
- insightful and fruitful weekend spent with learning club dc - need to write up all the results still