- Performance testing on largest connected component. It runs at a usable speed on the XO, and about twice as fast as the other connected components function in pygame.
- Started writing a function to get the average color of a surface or a part of a surface.
- Finished average color function, wrote an example script to show its use.
- Worked on improving the performance of functions that access surfaces.
- Finished performance improvements: average_color is 4x faster, threshold is 2x faster, and mask.from_surface is 2x faster when using per pixel alphas.
- Documented connected_component a little better
- Added support for a second surface back into threshold
- Applied the same performance improvements to average_surfaces
- Got rid of the gcc warnings that I could get rid of
- First attempts at integrating my camera stuff with Physics
- Wrote an example script that shows the basic process of combining get_image, colorspace, average_color, threshold, connected_component, and centroid to do hue based object tracking.