User talk:Khaled hosny
Hi! I noticed you moved the Al Wiki Le OLPC page to a fully arabic name ويكي ح.م.ل.ط.. Unfortunately, my browser goes a bit bananas when editing mixed left-to-right scripts so I can't edit the The OLPC Wiki/translations to point to the new location and avoid re-directs. Could you do that, please?
On a related issue, I would also like to ask another favor. The text in english ("translation of", "original", & "difference") can be itself translated into arabic (currently) missing from Translating#multi-lingual navigation templates, if you just follow the <edit> links you should be able to translate them without much hassle (although it should be verified that left-to-right text there doesn't cripple the template ;). Thanks :) --Xavi 10:54, 17 May 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks for the translation of the navigation! :)
- Almost in-sync our talks ;) BTW, do the arabic terms look fine in the navigation bar? or are they crossed? --Xavi 00:00, 23 May 2007 (EDT)
 RTL script
Hi again! I've been doing a simple test Sandbox#Right-to-Left script and it doesn't look right :(
Another alternative is to create a specific template (ie: "Translation rtl" that just does it right :) It's not much but I would probably need your help for editing it. --Xavi 09:33, 23 May 2007 (EDT)
- I took a shot at Template:Translation rtl... does it look right?
- I noticed that the link to the arabic translation is off-place... (compared to the 'normal' ;) I wonder if that could be fixed (or if it's worthwhile). Anyway, take a look and let me know :) --Xavi 11:02, 23 May 2007 (EDT)
 RE: Some needed CSS changes for Arabic
follow-up to User talk:Xavi#Some needed CSS changes for Arabic
- Sorry for the delay. I posted a note on olpcaustria.org which is where the discussion seem to be going on, as I'm just marginally involved (I just drool :)). Please let me know how things go. Cheers --Xavi 10:45, 22 July 2007 (EDT)
 Implode patch
Yes, I'm the Implode developer. Thanks for the patch! I may have time to take a look at it this weekend. Thanks, —Joe 00:00, 6 March 2008 (EST)
 Hi Khaled
Hi Khaled, can I talk to you about Arabic testing in the latest release (8.2.0)?
Please send me an e-mail at greg at laptop dot org
I want to make sure we test the latest code and I think you can help.
Greg S OLPC Product Manager