XS AdminUI will be written on python + PyGTK and looks like modular building on ssh, capable to manage most services that XS provides. In light its structure is:
1. UI kernel - provides interfaces for communication with XS (autentification, monitoring, management) and interaction with user.
2. General management and monitoring module - provides general actions such as UI modules management, server power management, summary monitoring (average load, network status, logging, etc.) and services status monitoring.
3. Base Management module - packages management, accounting, memory and disks tuning, etc.
on local machine: simple IP/Routing/DNS configuration, etc.
4. Network Management module - Firewall/NAT management, available content manager, DHCP and DNS servers management, etc.
5. Services Management modules
- HTTP proxy