XS Community Edition/Microtasks
Thank You New Volunteers & All!!
Ask if you need assistance with any of these bite-sized tasks around touch-points to get involved -- or suggest other tasks, no matter how to small, to keep our community effort strong.
Quickie tasks near the top -- more challenging tasks near the bottom: (Please post all significant tasks to the "Features Planned" table!)
- Artwork, logo or photography of servers in action!
- Join our weekly calls, helping transcribe weekly minutes fresh for all.
- Organize "Download and Install XSCE 5.0" links on top-right of main page (http://schoolserver.org).
- Clean the FAQ to optimize for newcomers' understanding & agility!
- Testing on diverse hardware, especially x86 server hardware, Cubox and XO-4, but really anywhere. Compare 0.4 results.
- Create more inviting graphical web outreach at http://schoolserver.org and similar places, so educators far better understand their opportunities.
- XSCE value-add projects:
- Work with Tim Moody to manage pull requests, including the migration from Fedora 18 to Fedora 20!
- <your item here>
As an all-volunteer project, we ask everyone to assist mentoring new volunteers (especially!) helping all pick off accomplishments understandably, quickly and satisfyingly.