Millennium Development Goals
The Millennium Development Goals (MDG) - are 8 goals, put forward in collaboration with and by the United Nations when Humanity was approaching the year 2000 and are - just like companies have short-mid and long-term goals - goals for Humanity to reach by 2015, when the goals expire. Set-out as a beacon and time-line for all actors and individuals in Humanity to align towards.
The Millennium Development Goals came out of and make part of the larger and earlier started Plan of Action called "Agenda 21" to help align all Plan of Actions of all actors and individuals in Humanity to help Humanity make it beyond the year 2100.
- GOAL 1: ERADICATE EXTREME POVERTY & HUNGER
- GOAL 2: ACHIEVE UNIVERSAL PRIMARY EDUCATION
- GOAL 3: PROMOTE GENDER EQUALITY AND EMPOWER WOMEN
- GOAL 4: REDUCE CHILD MORTALITY
- GOAL 5: IMPROVE MATERNAL HEALTH
- GOAL 6: COMBAT HIV/AIDS, MALARIA AND OTHER DISEASES
- GOAL 7: ENSURE ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
- GOAL 8: DEVELOP A GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Want/Need to work on one or more Linking Initiatives with other section(s)? Click the blue link.