OLPC:Volunteer Infrastructure Group/RT
< OLPC:Volunteer Infrastructure Group
Revision as of 18:38, 2 September 2008 by Adricnet (New page: OLPC uses the [http://bestpractiva.com/rt RequestTracker] ticketing system from Best Practical for tracking support requests, volunteers, and many other things. The public RT is at http://...)
Please read and comment on the draft.
- Current Status
- Web: vserver instance on solar
- Database: ?
- Medium Term Goals
- RT 3.8.x
- Long Term Goals
- RT #14349 RT should show requestor's stalled & resolved tkts
RT #14350 From: firstname.lastname@example.org: Fixed
- RT #14352 CC and BCC to username: mail out
- RT #14353 CC and BCC off RT should work: mail out
RT #14354 Intermittant slowdowns: Performance -> Upgrade, Move
- RT #14355 Timed reminders:
- RT #14356 Metadata (incl Categories!) and workflow problems (cleaner Default Views?): some Upgrade, some Configuration
- Linking tweaks: mail notify (and extra verification or undo): Configuration, mail out
- Scrubbing data from inside tickets and attachments: Upgrade
- RT should notify ticket owner when someone makes a comment: Configuration, mail out
- Support product Tracking Database?: additional product,Upgrade
- eg RT #13768 ticket fails to fully display BUG: poss Upgrade
RT #15235 RT/solar disk fills up too often, causing serious RT loss of service: partial dupe of 5. RT 14354 Shared Server -> Upgrade, Move
- blocked and missing incoming emails: mail in
- RT #15643 Why did RT erroneously email the Requestor rather than the Owner: mail out, configuration?
- RT #16859 3.8 upgrade: Upgrade, Move
Tickets in multiple Categories? (working)Separately: Multiple Queues -- still a difficult issue -- even if overlaps w/ 7 above: RT #14356
- Cleaner Default Views for beginners/all, including Category as a column? See 7.
Management priorities (from Kim):
- RT #19032 Weekly ticket statistics