Description & Goals
This activity provides multiple stopwatches to time events with.
- Provide a useful timer. For races, velocity measurements, etc.
- Be accessible to innumerate users. Help develop numeracy.
Sharing of stopwatch sets, which anyone can manipulate.
Collaboration is implemented; ebookmode interaction is also implemented.
- Alternate representations: pie chart of minute, or ten.
- Reduce 0.1 sec tick frequency for long running timers, to save power.
- "Lap" Function: To record a significant event at a spot in time while leaving the clock running. Maybe Absolute (time since race started) and Relative (length of time since last lap clocked) lap times. Can this be saved to file?
- none available
- XO Download
- Start, stop, and restart.
- Save times to log.
- Change names of stopwatches.
- Copy and paste from stopwatch and name to somewhere else.
- Try gamepad buttons
- 1 2007-07-13 Created.
- 2 2007-12-16 Replaced by Ben Schwartz version.
To create or post a review of this activity, go to Stopwatch/Reviews.