This page is obsolete. The information has been merged into .
||A request has been made for this page to be deleted.|
If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why on its talk page.
Before deleting verify that no links will break.
The content of this section is considered
DEPRECATED and OBSOLETE
It is preserved for historical or documenting reasons.
||Test objective::Tests AND, OR and NOT blocks.
- Open the TurtleArt activity.
- Drag an 'if' block onto the field.
- Drag a spacer to the 'then' area of the 'if' block.
- Drag a 'forward' block to the bottom of the spacer.
- Drag a 'back' block into the 'else' area of the 'if' block.]]
||[[Test procedure::Test Procedure (repeat for all test values below):
For a 'true' block, place an 'Equals' block on the field with the numbers '100' and '100'.
For a 'false' block, place an 'Equals' block on the field with the numbers '100' and '1'.
- Place the first truth value on the field, into the criteria area of the 'IF' statement.
- Place the 'AND' or 'OR' block-under-test on the field attached to the right of the first truth value.
- If the 'NOT' operator is specified by the test, add this immediately into the right side of the logic operator block.
- Place the second truth value on the field, into the last block added.
- Run the sequence.
- The turtle should move either up or down. Make sure the direction of movement matches the expected direction.
|#||Left Truth Value||Right Truth Value||Expected Movement Direction|
and Pass Criteria
|Pass criteria::The direction of movement by the turtle matches each direction specified in the test values table.
- Since these functions take two boolean inputs, it is feasable to test all possible combinations.
- A pairwise approach is used to test the 'NOT' operator at the same time: All inputs to 'NOT' are tested while testing the outer logic operators without duplication.]]