This page is obsolete. The information has been merged into.
||A request has been made for this page to be deleted.|
If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why on its talk page.
Before deleting verify that no links will break.
The content of this section is considered
DEPRECATED and OBSOLETE
It is preserved for historical or documenting reasons.
||Date of Test
||Comments::Laptop booted, but you can't see all the icons in the control panel
- Terminal Activity "splash screen" does not display some characters (shown as 2 white-on-black ?s instead).
- Inverted ! before "Hola, chicos del mundo!"
- Accented a and c in "Ola, criancas do mundo!"
- Terminal Activity does not drop down to a new line when typing a command greater than the screen width; it wraps around onto the same line. (Compare to a US XO, which wraps the long command onto the next line.
Note: Interrupting test here; not sure how to proceed. Will continue after talking with User:Kimquirk. Mchua 16:26, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- The "Software Update" dialog you see after upgrade is not fully translated. "Software Update," "Update your activities to ensure compatibility with the new software," and "Check now" are untranslated.
- Some Activity names (like Distance and Help) are untranslated.
- In the Journal and in List view for Home, there is an underscore before the è numbers. For instance, "Li gen 1 jou,_2è".]]