- A Retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer living on an island in the western Pacific Ocean.
- 11°42’00”N 122°22’00”E. Kalibo, Aklan PH
- Real Name
- Mike Kouklis
- Native of
- Sacramento, California, USA
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
- (Includes USPS Zip/Country Code 00191/0000)
Mike A. Kouklis BRGY. Mobo Kalibo 5600 Aklan, Philippines PH 00191/0000
I would nominate this school for the OLPC Philippines pilot school but for a potential conflict of interest (my daughter is in 4th grade there), I feel a school in the province of Aklan, Philippines would make a good site due to the following:
- The province is mostly rural area.
- Low crime compared to city areas.
- Close to an International Airport (currently only to Korea, soon to Japan & Australia?).
- Local Fed-Ex, other.
- Boracay Island!
- Major International tourist site in Philippines.
- Media can Showcase a school nearby.
- Kalibo, Aklan has many higher educational facilities.
This is my IP-address in Kalibo, Aklan--18.104.22.168 07:20, 27 February 2007 (EST)
MY-Subpages & some of my watched pages
- OLPC_Philippines_Unang_Liwanag The "Philippines Pilot School nomination page"
- Philippine sandbox User:Chief Mike/Sandbox
- A Blank User:???<page> User:Chief Mike/NewUser to helpout a couple of wiki newbies I know in creating <cut+paste> their page, OK :)
My recruits and photo-gallery
Brgy. Mobo Elementary School Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines
Kalibo II / Aklan Special Education Center @ Barangay Pob. Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines
Elected officials/other's et al...
- Billie Calizo.jpg
Hon. Gabrielle (Billie) V. Calizo
Vice governor of Aklan & Former Representative Lone District of Aklan