Welcome to the One Laptop per Child wiki. Please make yourself at home; read through the Table of Contents and FAQ, and take a look around. If you need a general wiki-tutorial, Wikieducator has some excellent ones.
Some possible pages of interest:
- OS images for emulation - if you want to play with the XO interface on your own computer
- Curriculum_Projects - the beginnings of a curriculum project directory. We're working on making this more robust and providing tools and space (and networking) for curriculum developers, but you're among the first group of people developing curriculum explicitly for the XO, so... welcome, brave pioneers! We'll keep you in touch with what's going on - expect an email about once a week.
- Contributing_content - general guidelines.
- The Learning_Vision behind the entire project.
- Educational_content_ideas that others have had.
- I thought you might be interested in some of the logistical issues of Rollout_and_community_building_ideas since this is a huge social entrepreneurship project as well.
There's a lot to do, and it all depends on what you're interested in and how much time you have - take a look around and give me a ping, and we'll find a spot for you. Feel free to leave me a note on my talk page if you have further questions or need help finding your way around. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the entrepreneurship curriculum! -Mel