XO Korea/central government/Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Energy/Small & Medium Business Administration
See Overview of governmental servers; what they are for, how and by whom they are established, and other issues.
Briefly speaking, the e-Government project of XO Korea is to establish an web-based government system commonly usable by hundreds of nations with different cultural, political, economic, and historic backgrounds.
It may need tens of years to grow hundreds of thousands of highly educated governmental officers, but, in some cases, a sophisticated e-Government system will surely provide the same (or even better) governmental services to citizens.
Furthermore, developing nations under short governmental budgets can afford to buy XO laptops for their children, by reducing governmental expenses, especially ordinary expenses such as salaries for governmental employees, those who otherwise should be newly recruited .
- 1 [Tier 1] Server No.12 Industry & Supporting Small Corporations
- 1.1 [Tier 2] Server No.165 Industry Promotion
- 1.2 [Tier 2] Server No.130 Trade & Inducing Foreign Investment
- 1.3 [Tier 2] Server No.196 Supporting Industrial Finance
- 1.4 [Tier 2] Server No.197 Supporting Industrial Technology
- 1.5 [Tier 2] Server No.113 Small & Medium Corporations