XO Korea/central government/Ministry of Science & Technology
See Overview of governmental servers; what they are for, how and by whom they are established, and other issues.
Briefly speaking, the e-Government project of XO Korea is to establish an web-based government system commonly usable by hundreds of nations with different cultural, political, economic, and historic backgrounds.
It may need tens of years to grow hundreds of thousands of highly educated governmental officers, but, in some cases, a sophisticated e-Government system will surely provide the same (or even better) governmental services to citizens.
Furthermore, developing nations under short governmental budgets can afford to buy XO laptops for their children, by reducing governmental expenses, especially ordinary expenses such as salaries for governmental employees, those who otherwise should be newly recruited .
- 1 [Tier 1] Server No.20 Science & Technology
- 1.1 [Tier 2] Server No.156 R&D
- 1.2 [Tier 2] Server No.157 Supporting R&D
- 1.2.1 [Tier 3] Server No.1269 Creating Fundamentals of Science & Technologies
- 1.2.2 [Tier 3] Server No.1270 Educating Science & Technology Human Resource
- 1.2.3 [Tier 3] Server No.1271 Promoting Science Culture
- 1.2.4 [Tier 3] Server No.1272 Collaboration in Science & Technology
- 1.2.5 [Tier 3] Server No.1273 Supporting Subsidiary Research Organizations
- 1.3 [Tier 2] Server No.158 General R&D
- 1.3.1 [Tier 3] Server No.1274 Coordinating R&D Activities
- 1.3.2 [Tier 3] Server No.1275 Integrated Coordinating Science & Technologies
- 1.3.3 [Tier 3] Server No.1276 Evaluating Renovations in Science & Technology
- 1.3.4 [Tier 3] Server No.1277 Consulting National Science & Technology
- 1.3.5 [Tier 3] Server No.1278 National Central Science Hall
- 1.3.6 [Tier 3] Server No.1279 Administrative Support for Science & Technology