Activity Jam Melbourne/Sponsors
 We need your help!
Here are a few things we'll need to make the Jam a success. If you can help with any of them, please let Mel know.
- Volunteers - Want to come and help out at the Jam? We need people to help us set up, clean up, handle judges, run publicity, get food, and more - if you're interested in lending a hand, please let us know!
- Publicity - Are you a journalist or blogger? Do you know any? We're hoping to get wide coverage of this groundbreaking event; help us spread the word!
- Food and beverages - We're looking for food and snacks to feed hungry programmers, artists, designers, educators, students, and more - from dinner on Friday night to dinner on Sunday night, and snacks and beverages throughout the weekend.
- T-shirts and stickers - We'd like to print shirts for the the participants to wear and stickers for their laptops to wear. They need to be designed, printed, and shipped to Melbourne in January for distribution.
- Computers - Most developers will be bringing their own laptops, but sometimes you need a desktop for that extra oomph of power. If you know where we can borrow desktop computers in the Melbourne area for the Jan 25-27 weekend, please let us know; we can pick-up and drop-off the computers safe and sound.
- Prizes - In the past, we've offered XO Laptops, OLPC t-shirts, and tickets to the Game Developer's Conference for the grand prize team. We need prizes for this Jam as well - if you have something you'd like to donate, please let us know.
- Donations - The Jam is made possible by the generous financial support of individuals, companies, and organizations such as you and yours. Whether it's $20, $200, or $2,000, every little bit helps. The most pressing financial need is for scholarships (largely for travel/lodging) to help attendees who otherwise wouldn't be able to participate. More information about this will be posted soon.
Back to Activity Jam Melbourne