- Wednesday February 17, 1500 EST
- Update from last time: Website messaging - Haiti, XO timeline, hardware, software, people
- Peru country page, Haiti request & address, updated http://laptop.org/start
- Website updating: people page, vision pages, & other out of date information on the website
- Peru: http://laptop.org/en/children/countries/peru.shtml
- XO 1.5 pages - story, specs, hardware
- XO 1, 2.0 and 3.0 pages
- Use trac tickets!
- Newsletter text and website, OLPC:News update, delays, tuning our schedule
- Next stories due by 4pm Friday, Feb 26. Targeted release: the following Tuesday.
- Public campaigns: preparing calls to action and donation language
- News and other text for: Activities (revised for 10.1.0 activities), Peru, African Union event, archive design (Christian available again for this)
- Updates: Corps, Haiti (and related FAQs)
- Calendar (team cal): further updates. Revisiting this once a week. Making better use of G!Cal?
- Upcoming conferences and events (FOSDEM, SCALE, Roadshows, 1:1-con Vienna; Tech & Advo & other)
- Website meeting (W Feb 24): finalizing date, expectations
- Target audiences
- Re-engaging Claudia
- Marketing, website, and wiki: where do they fall?
- Upcoming announcements
- Process for making/reviewing announcements -- we should circulate a proposal. SJ discussing with Kalil.
- Association announcement
- Peru/1.5 - and 0.86?
- 2 millionth activity download
- 1.75 development underway (for March)
- Wiki updates -- find an intern!
- Make relevant stuff more accessible
- Clean up out of date work (B* &c)
- Causes & partner lead generation
- Mike Lee generating a proposal for 3-4 partners
- helping w/email correspondence
- OLPC Oceania
- UNICEF child protection program: good call Fri [MH].