Cambridge Friends School/Meetings/2009-03-25
Your classrooms next week
- What's happening?
- How can we support you?
- What days/times should people come?
- Laptop contracts workshop (need anything?)
- Deployment day! (need anything?)
- Curriculum team visits (really nebulous right now and will play by ear, but we'll at least get the first week planned through.)
- Student tech team training (Xy, repairs): "I probably need an hour for an initial training session. I'm free this Thursday after 10 AM and Friday after 3 PM (it will take me some time to get to CFS though). Weekends are generally good too (although I doubt that works for the CFS students). I'll bring tools and a XO to do a disassembly. I anticipate focusing on software primarily (reflashing, self tests) and giving a overview of hardware." Can we get him some students and a timeslot? Also, repairs and support requirements... we should set them.
- Server setup (Elsa, Olin chapter head and Development team): "Tech team can come in on Thursday afternoon to install the server and train an on site team." Do you want to talk with them Thursday when they come?
- Moodle 101 (if time permits?)