Curriculum Jam Manila/Schedule
 The Curriculum Jam October 6-7, 2007
Asian College of Science and Technology - Baliuag D & E Bldg. Management, A. Luna Street corner Plaza Naning, Poblacion Baliuag, Bulacan, Philippines Tel. Nos: (+63 44) 673 2021; 766-4570 www.acsat.edu.ph -Noted by wenmi
Online map to see the venue: []
Direction to go to Asian College of Science and Technology - Baliuag, Bulacan Branch - From Cubao take a bus at Baliuag Transit (Air-Conditioned Bus recommended) - Get off from the bus at Baliuag, take a few walk near the Church and you can see ACSAT--Baliuag.
A Curriculum Jam is an OLPC Jam devoted towards producing curricula (or more generally, learning activities - a complete experience that a student or a group of students can do either alone or with a teacher in order to learn something).
Room with 1-2 computers - for OLPCPH the host of the Jam.
LCD / Projector for presentation, demo of teaching using technology..
Chairs and table, a podium, sound system mike, karaoke.
Maximum of 50 participants.
 This is the Schedule
In A Nutshell
Curriculum Jam Manila
Where: ACSAT Baliuag - Check the Venue
When: October 6-7, 2007
Goal: In less than 3 days, create and test a series of learning activities that can teach children around the world about Filipino life and culture and some other subject at the same time. Release this content freely to the world. See what happens.
What is a Curriculum Jam? A Curriculum Jam is an OLPC Jam devoted towards producing curricula or more generally, learning activities - a complete experience that a student or a group of students can do either alone or with a teacher in order to learn something.
Cannot attend the Jam, Watch the Live online Stream on October 6-7 Website: to be posted here: http://olpcph.multiply.com
 Saturday, October 6
- 8-9am - Attendees arrive, Registration for the Jam, Mingling, team-building
- 9-9:30am- Breaktime
- 9:30-10:30am - Introduction to OLPC Project, Invitation, Speech by OLPCPH
- 10:30-12pm - Curriculum & Education in Philippines Discussion
- 12-1pm - Lunch, 1-min stand-up presentations by teams on ideas, brainstorming
- 1-2pm - Lesson Plan creation Guide
- 2-3pm - Kickoff, Work begins
- 3-3:30pm - Meryenda/Breaktime
- 3:30-6:00pm - Work Continues, Attendee-run tutorials, discussions
 Sunday, October 7
- 8-9:30am - Compiling works
- 9:30-10am - Breaktime
- 10-12pm - Team begins submitting their works, uploading
- 12-1pm - Lunch available
- 1-3pm - Discussion on works, finishing works
- 3-3:30pm - Breaktime
- 3:30-4:00pm - Last call to submit the Curriculum and Lesson Plans made
- 4:00-5:00pm - Questions & Answers, Feedback Session (attendees)
- 5-6pm - Final ceremonies: Distribution of Certificates, Final Words, OLPCPH
- 6-7pm - Departure (and subsequent clean-up party), Closing
 Monday October 8, 2007 (7days)
- Online Judging - website to be announced
 Announcement of Winners
Click here to go back to the main Manila Curriculum Jam page.