| Requirements ||
|| This idea came from watching kids and grownups gathering around an XO and trying to see what someone else is doing. |
- Must allow zooming the screen in so that a portion of the screen is "magnified"
- Must allow centering the zoom on different parts of the screen. Possibly chosen by centering where the cursor is or possibly selecting a box with drag or keyboard input.
- Must allow several zoom (magnification not sugar zoom levels) levels, preferably a smooth range from 1x to 10x
- Must allow scrolling to move the magnified image to see things otherwise off screen. Preferably a smooth scroll but can be discrete steps if needed. Must allow scrolling via cursor or keyboard input (keyboard needed in case XO has a gimpy cursor). Must allow user choice of scroll input by user configuration (cursor or keyboard).
- Should allow one touch snap back to 1:1.
- Should have as clean interpolation as possible.