(Redirected from Health Software)
 Adapting Existing Software
If you are familiar with either of the below software and would like to contribute your opinion/experience, please comment on the talk page.
- WorldVistA is being worked on for use with the XO and school infrastructure
- VistA is a GPLed version of the Veterans Administration hospital software
- OpenMRS is a Medical Records database that could be adapted for use with the XO + School server 
- A physical education training program tracker, such as PyTrainer Home. (From Software ideas: Physical Education and Training.) see /PyTrainer
- Food Force is being adapted for XO.
- GNUmed is a Medical records application that could be adapted for the X0
- For one developer's proposal, see BeYourOwnDoctor
Some other ideas for projects:
- Health education lesson building
See this analysis of a particular approach for How to teach caring for your senses.
- TeleHealth Parameterization Activity