Inertial navigation peripheral/101608
 User requirements
- USB connection
- power and data
- rugged production design
- production design
- smaller than 3"x3"x1"
- INS capable of tracking heading and travel in 3D (2.5D?) with 75% accuracy
Every good project/design needs a name!
Suggestion: come up with words that describe our project and then combine them.
- funbox ("yayyyy")
- motion activated dinglecube
- footstep ("...that's already a word")
- track and hack
 Physical form
How will we actually attach this to the XO?
- connection cord length/placement
- cannot interfere with rotation of screen
- stability when running
- shouldn't make laptop difficult to hold
- attach to wireless antenna
- attach to handle and have a spiraled "phone cord" USB cable