OLPC proposes to give every child on Earth the means to be educated and ready to take a job upon graduation. But many countries are not creating jobs. Earth Treasury proposes to create a business curriculum for schools, and help them to link up and go into business together.
- Novica sells art and craft items from Africa and Asia on eBay and its own site. Novica partners with National Geographic.
- Overstock.com was founded as an anti-poverty program. It became the largest employer in Afghanistan after the war.
- eBay is a sponsor of OLPC. It owns Shopping.com and PayPal (which operates in 190 countries).
- The microfinance community, from Grameen Bank, where the movement began, to Kiva, where anybody can make a loan to a poor person.
 Product categories
- Coffee, tea, cacao, kola
- ICT (hardware, software, ISPs, Web design, system administration, etc.)
- Water purification
- Food storage systems
- your idea here
 Curriculum Topics
- Math--Algebra, Geometry, Probability, Statistics, Calculus, Logic
- Programming for business services
- Business law
- Trade law
- Market research
- Team building
- What else?