This page details the work being done on "next generation" Journal ideas.
 Source code
For the brave only at this point. I'll have RPM and DEB packages available when the code is at the "everyone should try this out and let me know what you think" stage (ie, not quite yet).
- User:CScott gave a talk on 2008-10-15 on his journal work.
- Eduardo's Epiphany tagging writeup
- Experiments with unordered paths (lots of links here)
- Wumpus paper - describes the races inherent in inotify when subdirectories are created (more on Wumpus)
- fschange patches for Linux: the Wumpus solution.