OLPC Firmware q2f20
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
- hardware support for SIV121C camera sensor, as a spare part, see 12785,
- improved compatibility with certain recent USB flash drives,
- a minor fix for ,
- an x86 boot protocol fix, for unpatched Linux kernels 3.9 and later.
Works on XO-1 systems.
|Build date time||2014-06-11 23:47:00|
|Wireless firmware version||5.110.22.p23|
- 3728 libertas - fix build on XO-1
- 3727 OLPC - add SIV121C camera sensor, as SIV120D is end-of-life ticket #12785
- 3726 scsidisk - retry TEST UNIT READY once
- 3725 core - Tiny lint fixes, detected on Apple LLVM-based SDK.
- 3721 libertas - stack effect comment fix
- 3718 core - use initial values from a current instance package if there is one, fixes clearing of display on subsequent select, caused by my-termemu not persisting, fixes OLPC ticket #12765, thanks to Mitch Bradley.
- 3716 OLPC - preserve some comments against th seti camera initialisation as compared with kernel
- 3712 usb - trivial comment improvement
- 3710 OLPC - keyject, avoid cancel, use black-letters throughout
- 3707 OLPC XO-1 - screenshot tools
- 3701 libertas - fix backward logic for selecting scan time based on scan time, regression introduced in r3633
- 3699 OLPC - ntp-set-clock did leave device open if name lookup failed, fixes ticket #12735
- 3697 OLPC XO-1 XO-1.5 - follow x86 linux boot protocol, wipe the sentinels, for compatibility with unpatched kernel 3.9 onwards, ticket #12727
- 3692 OLPC - NANDblaster receivers are not performing a passive scan, originally because of a typo, and now because it proves to be unreliable even with the increased passive scan time in r3633 - no effective functional change.
- 3690 OLPC - nb-auto-channel was leaving junk on stack, regression introduced by r3560