OLPC Firmware q7b37
This page is monitored by the OLPC team.
Works on XO-4 B1 and later only. Contains a fix to get NANDblaster working.
|Build date time||2013-07-12 11:31:54 (UTC)|
|EC version||EC 0.4.10|
|WLAN 8686 version||9.0.7.p2|
|WLAN 8787 version||14.66.09.p80|
- 3694 OLPC ARM - sdhci/slot - add missing asynchronous completion call, fixes #12726
- 3692 OLPC - NANDblaster receivers are not performing a passive scan, originally because of a typo, and now because it proves to be unreliable even with the increased passive scan time in r3633 - no effective functional change.
- 3691 OLPC XO-1.5 - nb-update was trying to load thin firmware from USB drive, because it was not finding the thin property, which had moved to the parent node, #12726
- 3690 OLPC - nb-auto-channel was leaving junk on stack, regression introduced by r3560
- 3688 OLPC XO-1 - fix NANDblaster, regression caused by change to scan arguments, fixes #12726.