OLPCorps Muskingum College Lesotho/Supporters
- Ruth & Robert Balcomb
- PC/Lesotho: Deepak Pullanikkatil (PC/L Technical Staff), Ted Mooney, (PC/L Director)
- Ha Nohana Primary School Teachers
We are working closely with the teachers at Ha Nohana Primary School before, during, and after deployment. They will be actively involved in the entire deployment process, but especially training the students and providing translation for our team members who are not fluent in Sesotho.
- Bonang Mochochoko
- Mohlomi Likhetsi
- Masekake Mohale
- Locadia Tenene
- Moitsoali Lebakae
- Mankofane Mahlafane
- Makhotso Lerumo
- Lineo Mokatsa
- Parents of students at Ha Nohana Primary School
We are working closely with the parents on issues of scheduling, rules for computer use at home, and security issues. Parents will be invited to attend and assist with all aspects of deployment and training.
- Friends of Lesotho (funds projects in Lesotho) -- initial contact has been made
- TechSoup.org (provides used & donated technology, material and supplies to nonprofits) -- initial contact has been made
- Inveneo (provides technical support and training to nonprofits) -- initial contact has been made
- previous recipients of OLPCorps Africa grants in South Africa -- initial contact has been made
- King Letsie III
- Prime Minister Pakalitha Mosisili
- Dr. ‘Mamphono Khaketla, Minister of Education and Training
- Mothetjoa Metsing, Minister of Communication, Science and Technology
Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Hlokomela Bana
- Pact Lesotho
- Rural Self-help Development Association
- Skillshare International Lesotho
Chiefs -- initial contact has been made
The community lives under their protection. They can influence their subjects regarding support for this project.
- Khophane Paramente
- Malira Lerotholi
Local Council -- initial contact has been made
They may be able to give some financial support to our project.
- ‘Marefuoe ‘Muso
- Motlatsi Letsie
- Hlabana Hlabana
- Matebesi Matebesi
- Tokonye Kotelo
He is in charge of Nohana Roman Catholic Mission. He has a vehicle that can assist in case of emergency. He has connected internet services that can facilitate communication. He is the man responsible for the villagers' protection and security.
- Francis Makhetha
Mission Aviation Fellowship
May be able to help fly personnel and supplies from Maseru to Ketane.
Mountain Orphans and Vulnerable Children Empowerment (MOVE) Officers
They train children to empower them and can assist us in time of need.
- Motsoteng Mothunyane
- ‘Nyalleng Tsoafo
Stationed at our nearest police post. With the help of other policemen under his jurisdiction, he offers the villagers great support and protection.
- Sergeant Serame
Nurses working at our neighbouring health centre have access to air transport that can help us in time of need. They also have a vehicle and internet.
- ‘Moso Makhauhelo
Community Members -- initial contact has been made
Individuals from different villages around our school. They are influential enough and can be the project manager’s eye in the villages.
- ‘Malerato Mphasi
- Malebanye Posholi
- ‘Matokelo Mokati
- ‘Matokelo Motsie
- ‘Manthatisi Khiri
- Mokete Berente
- Tlala Lephuruhloana
- Ts’epo Mohapi
- ‘Matholang Mososoana
- Lekhoaba Lekhoaba
- ‘Marethabile Setabole
- ‘Mampolokeng Poka
- ‘Mamoliehi Posholi
- ‘Mabakuena Mohale