Olin university chapter/Projects/Curriculum/Lesson 2
 Week 2: Turtle Art + Maze
 Lesson Materials
 Notes, post visit
- Blog post here
- only one kid needed to be plugged in! That's pretty good.
- But the set-up meant we had some kids that were a little more isolated. Not so good.
- Instructions for letters (Write your own name via TurtleArt)
- Floss manual instructions? Are they any good?
- good enough
- Paper to figure out where things are relative to each other?
- Spare Paper
- REMEMBER A POWER STRIP/EXTENSION CORD
- Two tables not a bad set-up -- closer together
- Vietnam deployment intro
- Write letters